для себя новое, потому что вокруг меня люди, у которых можно учиться.Join us to grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
Стань частью нашей команды!
We are currently looking for Head of Supply Chain to join the team.
The person will:
- Manage localization of production with 3rd party manufacturer in Russia being complaint with Russian legislation, BI product quality and technology standards;
- Set and manage relations with all related service providers in accordance with set business needs and approved resources to ensure the best price-quality ratio of the contractors services;
- Own and manage S&OP process in Russia and support regional team in managing production plans for Russian market to satisfy the local demand, manage internal and external stakeholders in order to facilitate the decision making processes;
- Monitor the shelf life of products and provides solutions to marketing and other functional departments on the tradeoff of obsolete stock;
- Ensure the right customer service to balance interests of the company and of the customers;
- Manage the warehouse processes including calculation of obsolete stock, utilization of expired production and ensuring warehouse quality control;
- Establish, manage and oversee a team that is capable to perform current tasks and to support the further growth of the business;
- Act in the frame of regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical organizations in Russia and in line with all internal policies and SOPs.
- Higher education, preferably additional education in Project management, Supply chain;
- Relevant experience in Pharmaceutical industry;
- Practical experience in managing S&OP process;
- Experience of successful implementation of big projects including localization projects;
- Strong leadership, collaboration, teamwork and organizational skills, very good change management skills;
- Strategic and analytical thinking combined with fast and focused execution;
- High degree of professionalism, personal responsibility, result orientation, self-motivation, drive and ambition;
- Strong critical thinking, good conflict management and problem solving skills, ability to find innovative approach/solutions;
- Very good communication skills, business partnering and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of core business processes to be able to control and assure the integration points between different processes and to identify the areas for improvement;
- Fluent English.
- Competitive salary;
- Social package: meal compensation, medical and life insurance, travel insurance;
- Professional and friendly team;
- Professional growth and development within stable global company.
If you have what it takes to be successful in this role introduce yourself by submitting your resume.
Who we are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? join us in our effort to make more health.
Head of Supply Chain
з/п не указана