INVENT is an innovative software development consulting firm founded by industry veteran, Oleg Tishkevich and an elite team of Cloud technologists. Purpose built to assist financial organizations to modernize their advisor technology stack, INVENT is transforming how financial services operate. For years, financial organizations have been hard at work trying to upgrade their systems to stay current with today’s more complex and rapidly changing demands, however, the pace of change is now faster than their ability to keep up.
Which is why we created INVENT – to leverage our unique combination of domain expertise, design and technical implementation, combined with broad connections throughout the wealth management industry to simplify complex system architecture and get our clients fully Cloud-native.
Through our innovative software development model, organizations can quickly streamline their technology infrastructure, legacy systems, simplify API’s, and integrate siloed applications and systems into a unified Cloud ecosystem.
- Implement features and bug fixes as part of delivering our cloud platform.
- Code, test, debug, document and implement complex software applications.
- Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design and code reviews.
- Perform unit and integration testing on all application functionality, support integration and load testing activities.
- A love for simple, clear, bullet proof-code, and elegant solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in C# / ASP.NET Core.
- Solid experience with REST and API design.
- Experience with a broad range of patterns, tools, frameworks, and libraries, preferably including one or more of Service-Oriented Architectures, Microservices, SOLID, CQRS, SQL, NoSQL, Docker/Kubernetes.
- Understanding of Reactive application development tools and relevant technologies such as Event Sourcing, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, and Distributed Computing.
- Understanding of microservices development and relevant technologies such as orchestration, service discovery, service gateways, and proxying.
- Experience with cloud platforms Azure/GCP/AWS is a plus