If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
We are looking for a motivated, result-oriented, and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc). Work in collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services within the internal geographically distributed engineering team
- Experience with Kubernetes
- AWS expertise is preferred but any cloud experience is a plus
- Programming skills (Python)
- Terraform, Ansible, Bash, Jenkins, Groovy
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Windows
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement