Начни свою карьеру с международным лидером в области цифровой транформации
• Deep understanding of application development practices and design patterns, application lifecycle management, and common software architectures.
• Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
• Solid understanding of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Strong understanding of Agile development best practices.
• Understanding of software testing and optimization methodologies, including writing unit tests and executing performance and regression testing
• Proven ability to develop software using Agile methodologies.
• Proven track record of creating rich documentation for software solutions.
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication.
• 3-10+ years of experience developing applications, consuming and developing APIs, and following technical best practices and design patterns.
• Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models
• Strong practical knowledge of SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service and other Service Applications
• Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell.
• Experience of undertaking SharePoint BAU Admin activities
• 3-5 years of experience with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios.
• 4-6 years of experience developing hybrid solutions on-premises or in the cloud.
• 3+ years of experience working with source code repository management systems, such as TFS, GitHub, and Azure DevOps.
CSOM, JSOM, React, ASP.NET, Azure, Azure SQL Database, Azure WebJobs, Docker, GitHub, Jira, Microsoft Azure, SQL Server, Visual Studio
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate or MCSD App Builder or MCSE Enterprise Devices and Apps or MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Sport compensation;
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Meal compensation;
- Learning English and German;
- Corporate social events;
- REMOTE EMPLOYMENT.
SharePoint DeveloperВ архиве с 25 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию