Since 1993, Netcracker Technology has been developing and implementing unique IT solutions for more than 250 customers worldwide, mostly telecom providers. We create dozens of innovative products and lead the global market of BSS/OSS solutions ready to be used in the cloud environment. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the cloud's opportunities, virtualization, and the changing mobile ecosystem.
We are currently looking for a Java Developer
Why join our team:
Within a large Netcracker, we build a completely new division and a new set of products, the goal of which is to create tools for operation and support. The whole world is switching to cloud solutions, Netcracker has already created and actively implements a new cloud solution based on a microservice architecture. In order to ensure that the cost of operation and support does not increase dramatically when implementing this solution, but on the contrary decreases, we create our own products for operation and support. We create Cloud Service Ecosystem.
We work with our colleagues from neighboring units to make their work easier and more comfortable. We can see user problems and get very fast feedback from users of our products.
What you’ll do:
Work as a java developer in the Configuration domain. Configuration is one of the nine domains of the CSE practice, which is responsible for creating tools that reduce the time required to configure a large telecom solutions. We do not substitute ourselves for the configuration tools of the products, but we create common engines that can be used in the products. We also create configuration tools located on the stacks of several products. We are working on the creation of low-code / no-code tools that will allow to set up complex business processes by business analysts, or by the customer himself, without involving developers or service engineers.
As a Java developer, you will be to work in a team using all agile development models, take part in the design of microservice elements, write and review code, write unit-tests, participate in planning, demos and stand-ups.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience of enterprise level software development
- Strong Java, Spring framework knowledge, Multithreading/Simultaneous Transactions management;
- Deep experience with Java EE, Web-Services, Enterprise Applications
- Strong knowledge in implementing various Java design patterns
- Experience with Maven, git/svn, Jenkins
- Ability to design and implement solutions according to given requirements and to advise efficient ways to solve challenging tasks
- understanding of microservices architecture / experience with microservices solutions
- Experience with REST-based integrations/APIs (spring, postman, json, auth tokens, etc)
- spoken and written English at least on Intermediate level
Nice to have:
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
- Knowledge of Angular/React
- Experience in high load
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance, covering dental services and online consultations with doctors;
- More than 300 hard and soft-skills programs by the corporate career development center;
- Open environment and encouraging knowledge sharing culture;
- Free English courses and opportunity to practice foreign languages daily;
- Flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
Java Developer for Cloud Service Ecosystem
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию